Tuesday 31 August 2010

Walkers Crisps Pickled Onion

Ok, so for one of our opening posts, I should probably have picked a post more idiot than this. I actually rather enjoyed this comment on Amazon, so I thought I'd show you my lighter, less hate-filled side.

Walkers Crisps Pickled Onion:
 So many skeptics doubted the onioness of crisps could be outdone; that onion was forever bound in union with that of "cheese" in all its caeso-glory. "tis the only form of onion that will ever grace our crisps" they scoffed.




But out of the blue came monster-munch, lighting the sky of corn-starch based snackery with a battery of degustations, and most triumphantly that of "pickled onion"-of course championed by the green furry monoped!

Forever inspired, see it now before you! Consider your onions Pickled!


(And the Pièce de résistance)
ps comes in a nice box

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails