Saturday 4 September 2010

Memento

Just a quick look at one "review" of Memento from Amazon I enjoyed. Before I start, I won't ruin the plot for those of you who haven't seen the film, but will explain the main character cannot form new memories.
This was without a doubt, in my opinion, the worst film ever produced (So really, it wasn't the worst film ever produced without a doubt. It was just the worst film you think has ever been produced. It was actually a well-received film). The language was offensive, (well, that's the modern world) the plot disturbing, (Not that disturbing. I've seen many things far more disturbing in nature) the continuity fragmented. (Erm... Do you understand what this film was about? Do you mean that the plot leaped about - which it was meant to do - or that the continuity was not consistent - which it was not meant to be, to keep in line with the hero's condition.) I considered it a waste of my time and money.Yes. I imagine you must feel that way about a lot of films.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails